Twinfield to QuickBooks Online Conversion
Are you looking for a way to convert your accounting data from Twinfield into QuickBooks Online?
QuickBooks Online is the best accounting software for small businesses, but not all companies can afford to migrate their data from an older system. If you are trying to switch from one platform to another, the process can be painful and take months of work.
We’re here for you. Our team of experts can help make the transition as smooth and painless as possible, so you don’t have to worry about anything. We know that this is a big step in your business, and we want to be there every step of the way with our expertise and knowledge.
It doesn't matter if your company has been using Twinfield for years or just started out on it last month - we can handle anything! We've helped hundreds of businesses make this transition seamlessly by providing them with high-quality service at affordable rates. All you have to do is sit back and relax while we take care of everything else for you. Let us save you time, money, and energy so that your business can continue growing without interruption!
- Chart of Accounts (We do custom mapping as well)
- Customer Details
- Supplier Details
- Opening Account Balances
- Aged Receivables
- Aged Payables
- Bank Transactions (Includes Invoice payments, Bill payments, and other Bank Transactions) (All Bank Transactions reconciled as it was done in Twinfield)
- Credit Card
- Invoices and Credit Notes Detailed
- Bills and Bill credit Detailed
- All Manual Journals
- Inactive Contacts/Accounts can be brought over on special request
- The entire conversion and matching of Reports are done on ACCRUAL Basis.
- We make our best attempt to give you the exact image of your Twinfield data, however, due to the limitations of few fields which are different in Twinfield and QBO, we might have to use some workarounds to bring the transactions.
- Track Inventory
- Classes / Job / Department
- Purchase Orders and Sales Estimates
- Fixed Asset
- Expense Claims
- Memorized Transactions
- Payment Terms
- Custom VAT Rates
- Invoice Templates
- Time Sheets
- Repeating Invoices after the "Convert To" date
- Deleted/Void Transactions
- Allocation of Invoices or Bills against credit notes
- Transaction lines with Nil Values
- Sales Rep
- Customer Jobs
- Unreconciled Entry
- We are specialist in converting core financial information and we try our best to bring the other non-financial information as well, however, because of the limitation of APIs of both software’s, we might not be able to get few fields.
- Chart of Accounts - Sub Accounts in Twinfield are converted as Independent Accounts in QBO
- Chart of Accounts - Inactive Accounts, if used in Twinfield in the conversion period are turned as Active Accounts in QBO
- Custom Sales Tax Rates are converted into standard Sales Tax Rate with "Tax Adjustment" entry as a separate line item in QBO
- System Accounts like Retained Earnings, VAT control Account are used in QBO for their counterpart accounts in Twinfield.
- Rounding can be different in QBO and Twinfield because of the data precision techniques used in both software.
- In Purchase Bills - we don’t bring items or product in QBO.
- Blank Bill reference Numbers and Invoice reference Numbers:- In case we find any invoice or bill without a number, we use a dummy number example for Bills:- Bill1, Bill2 and for Invoices - Inv1, Inv2.
- Duplicate reference Number in bank transactions or invoices/bills:- In case we find duplicate reference numbers then we use transaction numbers instead of reference numbers or make the numbers unique by appending an extra character with a hyphen
- Limitation of Reference number:- QBO have limitations of 20 characters for Reference number thus for the reference numbers more than 20 characters we have to trim them to 20 characters.