Sage Pastel to QuickBooks Online Conversion
Are you a Sage Pastel user? Are you looking for a way to convert your Sage Pastel accounting software into QuickBooks Online?
If so, we can help. We convert your data from Sage to QuickBooks Online in just 3 easy steps. Our team of experts will handle everything for you and make sure that the transition is smooth and painless. You’ll be up and running with your new accounting software in no time at all!
Not only do we provide our customers with a seamless transition from their old accounting system to QuickBooks Online, but we also offer support throughout the entire process. Whether it’s training or technical assistance, MMC has got you covered! And if you have any questions about how to use QuickBooks Online once your conversion is complete, one of our friendly staff members will be happy to answer them for you.
How Does Sage Pastel To QuickBooks Online Conversion Work?
Our data conversion services are available for all Sage Pastel 2008 and above users. The process is quick and painless and can be completed in three simple steps:
- You import your existing Sage Pastel file into our proprietary secure web-based software.
- Our team of experts will efficiently convert your Sage Pastel file into QuickBooks Online.
- You download and activate your new QuickBooks Online account.
Once you complete all three steps, you’re done! Your conversion has been successfully completed and you can begin using your new accounting software right away. It’s that simple.
today to learn more about our Sage to QuickBooks Online Conversion Service or any of our other services.
- Chart of Accounts (We do custom mapping as well)
- Customer Details
- Supplier Details
- Opening Account Balances
- Aged Receivables
- Aged Payables
- Bank Transactions (Includes Invoice payments, Bill payments, and other Bank Transactions) (All Bank Transactions reconciled as it was done in Sage Pastel)
- Credit Card
- Invoices and Credit Notes Detailed
- Bills and Bill credit Detailed
- All Manual Journals
- Inactive Contacts/Accounts can be brought over on special request
- The entire conversion and matching of Reports are done on ACCRUAL Basis.
- We make our best attempt to give you the exact image of your Sage Pastel data, however, due to the limitations of few fields which are different in Sage Pastel and QBO, we might have to use some workarounds to bring the transactions.
- Track Inventory
- Classes / Job / Department
- Purchase Orders and Sales Estimates
- Fixed Asset
- Expense Claims
- Memorized Transactions
- Payment Terms
- Custom VAT Rates
- Invoice Templates
- Time Sheets
- Repeating Invoices after the "Convert To" date
- Deleted/Void Transactions
- Allocation of Invoices or Bills against credit notes
- Transaction lines with Nil Values
- Sales Rep
- Customer Jobs
- Unreconciled Entry
- We are specialist in converting core financial information and we try our best to bring the other non-financial information as well, however, because of the limitation of APIs of both software’s, we might not be able to get few fields
- Chart of Accounts - Sub Accounts in Sage Pastel are converted as Independent Accounts in QBO
- Chart of Accounts - Inactive Accounts, if used in Sage Pastel in the conversion period are turned as Active Accounts in QBO
- Custom Sales Tax Rates are converted into standard Sales Tax Rate with "Tax Adjustment" entry as a separate line item in QBO
- System Accounts like Retained Earnings, VAT control Account are used in QBO for their counterpart accounts in Sage Pastel
- We bring inventory details like name, code, description, sales account, purchase account, sales price, purchase price etc. Since we don’t do tracked inventory, as part of the migration, we import all the items as "non-inventory" type in QBO and after the completion of the migration, you need to manually change the type from 'Non-Inventory' to 'Inventory' and add the quantity on hand manually for each item
- Rounding can be different in QBO and Sage Pastel because of the data precision techniques used in both software.
- In Purchase Bills - we don’t bring items or product in QBO.
- Blank Bill reference Numbers and Invoice reference Numbers:- In case we find any invoice or bill without a number, we use a dummy number example for Bills:- Bill1, Bill2 and for Invoices - Inv1, Inv2.
- Duplicate reference Number in bank transactions or invoices/bills:- In case we find duplicate reference numbers then we use transaction numbers instead of reference numbers or make the numbers unique by appending an extra character with a hyphen
- Limitation of Reference number:- QBO have limitations of 20 characters for Reference number thus for the reference numbers more than 20 characters we have to trim them to 20 characters.