Godaddy Bookkeeping to QuickBooks Online Conversion
You've been using Godaddy Bookkeeping to manage your finances, but you're ready to make the switch to QuickBooks Online.
We get it. Switching from Godaddy bookkeeping to Quickbooks can be a headache because of the huge number of data fields that need to be transferred between systems. But with our MMC Convert software tool, you can quickly move your data over without any manual entry or glitches!
MMC Convert is the leading company in converting your GoDaddy bookkeeping data into QuickBooks. We are experts at migrating from Godaddy to QuickBooks and have helped thousands of clients do so. Our process has been perfected over several years, and we’re confident that our team can help you too!
If you want to avoid wasting time manually entering all of your transactions, then let us take care of it for you. We offer an affordable solution that will save you hours upon hours every month on manual entry alone. You won’t find another service like ours out there - we guarantee it!
- Chart of Accounts (We do custom mapping as well)
- Customer Details
- Supplier Details
- Opening Account Balances
- Aged Receivables
- Aged Payables
- Bank Transactions (Includes Invoice payments, Bill payments, and other Bank Transactions) (All Bank Transactions reconciled as it was done in GoDaddy)
- Credit Card
- Invoices and Credit Notes Detailed
- Bills and Bill credit Detailed
- All Manual Journals
- Inactive Contacts/Accounts can be brought over on special request
- The entire conversion and matching of Reports are done on ACCRUAL Basis.
- We make our best attempt to give you the exact image of your GoDaddy data, however, due to the limitations of few fields which are different in GoDaddy and QBO, we might have to use some workarounds to bring the transactions.
- Track Inventory
- Classes / Job / Department
- Purchase Orders and Sales Estimates
- Fixed Asset
- Expense Claims
- Memorized Transactions
- Payment Terms
- Custom VAT Rates
- Invoice Templates
- Time Sheets
- Repeating Invoices after the "Convert To" date
- Deleted/Void Transactions
- Allocation of Invoices or Bills against credit notes
- Transaction lines with Nil Values
- Sales Rep
- Customer Jobs
- Unreconciled Entry
- We are specialist in converting core financial information and we try our best to bring the other non-financial information as well, however, because of the limitation of APIs of both software’s, we might not be able to get few fields.
- Chart of Accounts - Sub Accounts in GoDaddy are converted as Independent Accounts in QBO
- Chart of Accounts - Inactive Accounts, if used in GoDaddy in the conversion period are turned as Active Accounts in QBO
- Custom Sales Tax Rates are converted into standard Sales Tax Rate with "Tax Adjustment" entry as a separate line item in QBO
- System Accounts like Retained Earnings, VAT control Account are used in QBO for their counterpart accounts in GoDaddy.
- Rounding can be different in QBO and GoDaddy because of the data precision techniques used in both software.
- In Purchase Bills - we don’t bring items or product in QBO.
- Blank Bill reference Numbers and Invoice reference Numbers:- In case we find any invoice or bill without a number, we use a dummy number example for Bills:- Bill1, Bill2 and for Invoices - Inv1, Inv2.
- Duplicate reference Number in bank transactions or invoices/bills:- In case we find duplicate reference numbers then we use transaction numbers instead of reference numbers or make the numbers unique by appending an extra character with a hyphen
- Limitation of Reference number:- QBO have limitations of 20 characters for Reference number thus for the reference numbers more than 20 characters we have to trim them to 20 characters.