AutoCount to QuickBooks Online Conversion
Are you looking for a way to migrate your AutoCount accounting system to QuickBooks Online? Converting from AutoCount to QuickBooks Online is not a simple task.
In fact, it's very complicated and requires the work of an expert who knows how to migrate data from one accounting system to another.
MMC Convert is the perfect solution for you. We can help you quickly and easily migrate your data so that you can take advantage of all the features that QuickBooks Online has to offer.
With our conversion service, you can rest assured that your data will be transferred securely and accurately. You’ll also benefit from our years of experience in the accounting industry.
MMC Convert will convert your entire company file from AutoCount to QuickBooks Online with no data loss. Our team has worked hard on this product so we could make the conversion as easy as possible for our clients.
today to learn more about our AutoCount to QuickBooks Online Conversion service!
- Chart of Accounts (We do custom mapping as well)
- Customer Details
- Supplier Details
- Opening Account Balances
- Aged Receivables
- Aged Payables
- Bank Transactions (Includes Invoice payments, Bill payments, and other Bank Transactions) (All Bank Transactions reconciled as it was done in AutoCount)
- Credit Card
- Invoices and Credit Notes Detailed
- Bills and Bill credit Detailed
- All Manual Journals
- Inactive Contacts/Accounts can be brought over on special request
- The entire conversion and matching of Reports are done on ACCRUAL Basis.
- We make our best attempt to give you the exact image of your AutoCount data, however, due to the limitations of few fields which are different in AutoCount and QBO, we might have to use some workarounds to bring the transactions.
- Track Inventory
- Classes / Job / Department
- Purchase Orders and Sales Estimates
- Fixed Asset
- Expense Claims
- Memorized Transactions
- Payment Terms
- Custom VAT Rates
- Invoice Templates
- Time Sheets
- Repeating Invoices after the "Convert To" date
- Deleted/Void Transactions
- Allocation of Invoices or Bills against credit notes
- Transaction lines with Nil Values
- Sales Rep
- Customer Jobs
- Unreconciled Entry
- We are specialist in converting core financial information and we try our best to bring the other non-financial information as well, however, because of the limitation of APIs of both software’s, we might not be able to get few fields.
- Chart of Accounts - Sub Accounts in AutoCount are converted as Independent Accounts in QBO
- Chart of Accounts - Inactive Accounts, if used in AutoCount in the conversion period are turned as Active Accounts in QBO
- Custom Sales Tax Rates are converted into standard Sales Tax Rate with "Tax Adjustment" entry as a separate line item in QBO
- System Accounts like Retained Earnings, VAT control Account are used in QBO for their counterpart accounts in AutoCount.
- Rounding can be different in QBO and AutoCount because of the data precision techniques used in both software.
- In Purchase Bills - we don’t bring items or product in QBO.
- Blank Bill reference Numbers and Invoice reference Numbers:- In case we find any invoice or bill without a number, we use a dummy number example for Bills:- Bill1, Bill2 and for Invoices - Inv1, Inv2.
- Duplicate reference Number in bank transactions or invoices/bills:- In case we find duplicate reference numbers then we use transaction numbers instead of reference numbers or make the numbers unique by appending an extra character with a hyphen
- Limitation of Reference number:- QBO have limitations of 20 characters for Reference number thus for the reference numbers more than 20 characters we have to trim them to 20 characters.