ZipBooks to QuickBooks Online Conversion
Moving from Zipbooks to QB Online can be complicated and time consuming. There are many steps involved in the process, including exporting data and importing it into QuickBooks Online.
MMC Convert makes the transition much easier by automating this entire process for you. It's as simple as 1-2-3!
MMC Convert is a leading provider of data conversion services. We have been converting data for over 10 years and are experts in the field. Our team has worked with thousands of companies just like yours, so we know what it takes to get the job done right!
With our service, there are no hidden fees or surprises when it comes time for us to convert your data into QBO format. You’ll get everything back just as you left it – including bank accounts, customers and vendors – plus any customizations made by yourself or someone else who worked on those records before they were exported out of ZipBooks.
You can trust us to handle all aspects of your project including importing, exporting, mapping, matching and more. We’ll even provide training on how to use your new system after we complete our work for you! Plus, we offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee!
That’s what makes us different than anyone else in this industry; we take care of our clients like family because that’s what they are to us! So don't hesitate - contact one of our friendly reps today and let's start talking about making the switch together! It'll be easy
- Chart of Accounts (We do custom mapping as well)
- Customer Details
- Supplier Details
- Opening Account Balances
- Aged Receivables
- Aged Payables
- Bank Transactions (Includes Invoice payments, Bill payments, and other Bank Transactions) (All Bank Transactions reconciled as it was done in ZipBooks)
- Credit Card
- Invoices and Credit Notes Detailed
- Bills and Bill credit Detailed
- All Manual Journals
- Inactive Contacts/Accounts can be brought over on special request
- The entire conversion and matching of Reports are done on ACCRUAL Basis.
- We make our best attempt to give you the exact image of your ZipBooks data, however, due to the limitations of few fields which are different in ZipBooks and QBO, we might have to use some workarounds to bring the transactions.
- Track Inventory
- Classes / Job / Department
- Purchase Orders and Sales Estimates
- Fixed Asset
- Expense Claims
- Memorized Transactions
- Payment Terms
- Custom VAT Rates
- Invoice Templates
- Time Sheets
- Repeating Invoices after the "Convert To" date
- Deleted/Void Transactions
- Allocation of Invoices or Bills against credit notes
- Transaction lines with Nil Values
- Sales Rep
- Customer Jobs
- Unreconciled Entry
- We are specialist in converting core financial information and we try our best to bring the other non-financial information as well, however, because of the limitation of APIs of both software’s, we might not be able to get few fields
- Chart of Accounts - Sub Accounts in ZipBooks are converted as Independent Accounts in QBO
- Chart of Accounts - Inactive Accounts, if used in ZipBooks in the conversion period are turned as Active Accounts in QBO
- Custom Sales Tax Rates are converted into standard Sales Tax Rate with "Tax Adjustment" entry as a separate line item in QBO
- System Accounts like Retained Earnings, VAT control Account are used in QBO for their counterpart accounts in ZipBooks.
- Rounding can be different in QBO and ZipBooks because of the data precision techniques used in both software.
- In Purchase Bills - we don’t bring items or product in QBO.
- Blank Bill reference Numbers and Invoice reference Numbers:- In case we find any invoice or bill without a number, we use a dummy number example for Bills:- Bill1, Bill2 and for Invoices - Inv1, Inv2.
- Duplicate reference Number in bank transactions or invoices/bills:- In case we find duplicate reference numbers then we use transaction numbers instead of reference numbers or make the numbers unique by appending an extra character with a hyphen
- Limitation of Reference number:- QBO have limitations of 20 characters for Reference number thus for the reference numbers more than 20 characters we have to trim them to 20 characters.