Sage PeachTree to QuickBooks Online Conversion
Sage PeachTree to QuickBooks Online Conversion. Can I convert a sage file to QuickBooks?
This is the most frequently asked question on our website, and we know that thousands of other small business owners have the same issue. Most of them don't want to pay for an expensive conversion service from their accounting software provider or hire a professional accountant on hourly basis to do this heavy duty task.
Do you have a Sage file that you need converted to QuickBooks?
If so, then we can help. We are an experienced team of experts who specialize in converting your Sage files
into the format needed by QuickBooks Online. We know how important it is for businesses to be able to seamlessly switch between software platforms without losing any data or time. That’s why our team takes great care and attention when converting your Sage file into a format that works with QuickBooks Online. You can rest easy, knowing that all of your information will be preserved during the conversion process and easily accessible once it has been uploaded onto QuickBooks Online.
It doesn’t matter if you use one computer or several computers at different locations, we make sure that all of your data is safe and secure throughout the entire conversion process from start to finish! Our goal is 100% customer satisfaction, which means delivering on-time conversions every single time while maintaining high quality standards along the way! So don’t wait another minute – contact us
today for a free quote on our services!
Click request a callback button right now and speak with one of our friendly representatives about getting started with MMC Convert today!
- Chart of Accounts (We do custom mapping as well)
- Customer Details
- Supplier Details
- Opening Account Balances
- Aged Receivables
- Aged Payables
- Bank Transactions (Includes Invoice payments, Bill payments, and other Bank Transactions) (All Bank Transactions reconciled as it was done in Sage PeachTree )
- Credit Card
- Invoices and Credit Notes Detailed
- Bills and Bill credit Detailed
- All Manual Journals
- Inactive Contacts/Accounts can be brought over on special request
- The entire conversion and matching of Reports are done on ACCRUAL Basis.
- We make our best attempt to give you the exact image of your Sage PeachTree data, however, due to the limitations of few fields which are different in Sage PeachTree and QBO, we might have to use some workarounds to bring the transactions.
- Track Inventory
- Classes / Job / Department
- Purchase Orders and Sales Estimates
- Fixed Asset
- Expense Claims
- Memorized Transactions
- Payment Terms
- Custom VAT Rates
- Invoice Templates
- Time Sheets
- Repeating Invoices after the "Convert To" date
- Deleted/Void Transactions
- Allocation of Invoices or Bills against credit notes
- Transaction lines with Nil Values
- Sales Rep
- Customer Jobs
- Unreconciled Entry
- We are specialist in converting core financial information and we try our best to bring the other non-financial information as well, however, because of the limitation of APIs of both software’s, we might not be able to get few fields
- Chart of Accounts - Sub Accounts in Sage PeachTree are converted as Independent Accounts in QBO
- Chart of Accounts - Inactive Accounts, if used in Sage PeachTree in the conversion period are turned as Active Accounts in QBO
- Custom Sales Tax Rates are converted into standard Sales Tax Rate with "Tax Adjustment" entry as a separate line item in QBO
- System Accounts like Retained Earnings, VAT control Account are used in QBO for their counterpart accounts in Sage PeachTree .
- Rounding can be different in QBO and Sage PeachTree because of the data precision techniques used in both software.
- In Purchase Bills - we don’t bring items or product in QBO.
- Blank Bill reference Numbers and Invoice reference Numbers:- In case we find any invoice or bill without a number, we use a dummy number example for Bills:- Bill1, Bill2 and for Invoices - Inv1, Inv2.
- Duplicate reference Number in bank transactions or invoices/bills:- In case we find duplicate reference numbers then we use transaction numbers instead of reference numbers or make the numbers unique by appending an extra character with a hyphen
- Limitation of Reference number:- QBO have limitations of 20 characters for Reference number thus for the reference numbers more than 20 characters we have to trim them to 20 characters.