PS Cash Books Plus to QuickBooks Online Conversion
Are you looking for a way to convert your accounting data from PS Cash Books Plus to QuickBooks Online?
MMC Convert can help! We are experts in converting data from one platform to another, and we will make the process quick and easy for you.
With our conversion service, you can rest assured that your data will be transferred accurately and completely. You won’t have to worry about any lost information or missed transactions.
Our powerful tool designed specifically for this task of converting any accounting file created in PS Cash Books Plus into compatible formats for use with QuickBooks Online and other accounting solutions like Xero, Sage One etc... It will save you hours of manual work by automating the entire conversion process while maintaining all relevant information including customer details, vendor info etc..
today to get started on your conversion!
- Chart of Accounts (We do custom mapping as well)
- Customer Details
- Supplier Details
- Opening Account Balances
- Aged Receivables
- Aged Payables
- Bank Transactions (Includes Invoice payments, Bill payments, and other Bank Transactions) (All Bank Transactions reconciled as it was done in PS Cash Books Plus)
- Credit Card
- Invoices and Credit Notes Detailed
- Bills and Bill credit Detailed
- All Manual Journals
- Inactive Contacts/Accounts can be brought over on special request
- The entire conversion and matching of Reports are done on ACCRUAL Basis.
- We make our best attempt to give you the exact image of your PS Cash Books Plus data, however, due to the limitations of few fields which are different in PS Cash Books Plus and QBO, we might have to use some workarounds to bring the transactions.
- Track Inventory
- Classes / Job / Department
- Purchase Orders and Sales Estimates
- Fixed Asset
- Expense Claims
- Memorized Transactions
- Payment Terms
- Custom VAT Rates
- Invoice Templates
- Time Sheets
- Repeating Invoices after the "Convert To" date
- Deleted/Void Transactions
- Allocation of Invoices or Bills against credit notes
- Transaction lines with Nil Values
- Sales Rep
- Customer Jobs
- Unreconciled Entry
- We are specialist in converting core financial information and we try our best to bring the other non-financial information as well, however, because of the limitation of APIs of both software’s, we might not be able to get few fields.
- Chart of Accounts - Sub Accounts in PS Cash Books Plus are converted as Independent Accounts in QBO
- Chart of Accounts - Inactive Accounts, if used in PS Cash Books Plus in the conversion period are turned as Active Accounts in QBO
- Custom Sales Tax Rates are converted into standard Sales Tax Rate with "Tax Adjustment" entry as a separate line item in QBO
- System Accounts like Retained Earnings, VAT control Account are used in QBO for their counterpart accounts in PS Cash Books Plus.
- Rounding can be different in QBO and PS Cash Books Plus because of the data precision techniques used in both software.
- In Purchase Bills - we don’t bring items or product in QBO.
- Blank Bill reference Numbers and Invoice reference Numbers:- In case we find any invoice or bill without a number, we use a dummy number example for Bills:- Bill1, Bill2 and for Invoices - Inv1, Inv2.
- Duplicate reference Number in bank transactions or invoices/bills:- In case we find duplicate reference numbers then we use transaction numbers instead of reference numbers or make the numbers unique by appending an extra character with a hyphen
- Limitation of Reference number:- QBO have limitations of 20 characters for Reference number thus for the reference numbers more than 20 characters we have to trim them to 20 characters.