Myob To Quickbooks online Conversion - Getting your accounting data from MYOB (or any other accounting software) into the cloud is a challenge, but it doesn't have to be a nightmare!
If you're looking for a QuickBooks data conversion service, then look no further! Our team can help you get your data migrated quickly and painlessly. We can extract data from any accounting program and format it to work in QuickBooks Online, Desktop or even your set of QuickBooks Accountant Desktop files, if necessary.
If you've moved from MYOB to QuickBooks, we can help get your data migrated accurately and easily, with a high degree of accuracy. We can convert and migrate your data into any version (including 2016, 2013, and earlier), and we're confident that you'll be happy with the results!
Steps to Convert data from MYOB to QBO.
If you're looking to convert your data from MYOB to QuickBooks, there are a few simple steps you can take to ensure a smooth and easy transition.
- Make sure you have a current backup of your MYOB data. This is essential in case something goes wrong during the migration process.
- Click Convert Now button on the home screen and follow on-screen instructions. This tool will help you extract your data from MYOB and format it for QuickBooks Online
- Upload your converted data file into QuickBooks Online. Once you've completed the migration, you can start using your new accounting software immediately!
Our team of experts can perform the migration quickly, accurately and affordably so that you don't have to worry about any of the headaches involved in this task. Plus, if there are issues or questions during the process we will help resolve them at no additional cost to you!
- Chart of Accounts(We do custom mapping as well)
- Customer Details
- Supplier Details
- Opening Account Balances
- Aged Receivables
- Aged Payables
- Bank Transactions (Includes Invoice payments, Bill payments, and other Bank Transactions) (All Bank Transactions reconciled as it was done in MYOB)
- Credit Card (converted as QBO Bank Accounts)
- Invoices and Credit Notes Detailed
- Bills and Bill credit Detailed
- All Manual Journals
- Inactive Contacts/Accounts can be brought over on special request
- Wine Equalisation Tax (WET)
- The entire conversion and matching of Reports are done on ACCRUAL Basis.
- Allocation of Invoices or Bills against credit notes
- We make our best attempt to give you the exact image of your MYOB data, however, due to the limitations of few fields which are different in MYOB and QBO, we might have to use some workarounds to bring the transactions.
- Expense Claims
- Tracked Inventory
- Payment Terms
- Deleted/Void Transactions
- Transaction lines with Nil Values
- Individual Pay Runs for the conversion period
- Sales Rep
- Customer Jobs
- Unreconciled Transactions
- Allocation of Invoices or Bills against credit notes
- We are specialist in converting core financial information and we try our best to bring the other non-financial information as well, however, because of the limitation of APIs of both software’s, we might not be able to get few fields
- Chart of Accounts - Sub Accounts in MYOB are converted as Independent Accounts in QBO
- Chart of Accounts - Inactive Accounts, if used in MYOB in the conversion period are turned as Active Accounts in QBO
- Open Receivable and Payable Invoices shall contain only single line showing the unpaid balance of Invoice in QBO
- Custom Sales Tax Rates are converted into standard Sales Tax Rate with "Tax Adjustment" entry as a separate line item in QBO
- Inter Bank Transfers may be converted through a Clearing Account in QBO
- System Accounts like Retained Earnings, VAT control Account are used in QBO for their counterpart accounts in MYOB
- We bring inventory details like name, code, description, sales account, purchase account, sales price, purchase price etc. Since we don’t do tracked inventory, as part of the migration, we import all the items as "non-inventory" type in QBO and after the completion of the migration, you need to manually change the type from 'Non-Inventory' to 'Inventory' and add the quantity on hand manually for each item
- We bring Wine Equalisation Tax (WET) by adding a description line item to the invoices having WET. Please note that we do not bring WET as a Tax Type.
- In multi-currency files, while feeding the opening balances on the conversion date, QBO would use the same exchange rate for the conversion date for all the multi-currency accounts. This might cause a difference in the debit and credit side of the trial balance.
- Rounding can be different in QBO and MYOB because of the data precision techniques used in both software.
- Blank Bill reference Numbers and Invoice reference Numbers:- In case we find any invoice or bill without a number, we use a dummy number example for Bills:- Bill1, Bill2 and for Invoices - Inv1, Inv2.
- Duplicate reference Number in bank transactions or invoices/bills:- In case we find duplicate reference numbers then we use transaction numbers instead of reference numbers or make the numbers unique by appending an extra character with a hyphen
- Limitation of Reference number:- QBO have limitations of 20 characters for Reference number thus for the reference numbers more than 20 characters we have to trim them to 20 characters.
- Multi-Currency Transactions (brought over in same currency as they were fed in MYOB, same exchange rate as it was fed in MYOB)
- Total Accounts Receivable in QBO shall not exactly match the Total Accounts Receivable in MYOB because of the different exchange rates used in QBO
Total Accounts Payable in QBO shall not exactly match the Total Accounts Payable in MYOB because of the different exchange rates used in QBO.