GnuCash to QuickBooks Online Conversion
Are you looking for a way to convert your GnuCash file into QuickBooks Online?
Converting from GnuCash is not as easy as just copying the file. You have to do it correctly or else it won't work when you paste into QB Online.
We’re the experts in converting your data and we can help you make a smooth transition. We have over 10 years of experience working with accounting software, so we know what it takes to get the job done right. Our team is made up of certified accountants who are trained on both platforms, so they understand how important accuracy is when moving your business forward.
The process will be quick and painless because our team has already completed thousands of conversions for companies just like yours. You won’t even need to lift a finger! Just send us your file and let us take care of everything else for you – including importing all transactions, accounts, customers, vendors, employees and more into QuickBooks Online. It’s that easy!
- Chart of Accounts (We do custom mapping as well)
- Customer Details
- Supplier Details
- Opening Account Balances
- Aged Receivables
- Aged Payables
- Bank Transactions (Includes Invoice payments, Bill payments, and other Bank Transactions) (All Bank Transactions reconciled as it was done in GNU Cash)
- Credit Card
- Invoices and Credit Notes Detailed
- Bills and Bill credit Detailed
- All Manual Journals
- Inactive Contacts/Accounts can be brought over on special request
- The entire conversion and matching of Reports are done on ACCRUAL Basis.
- We make our best attempt to give you the exact image of your GNU Cash data, however, due to the limitations of few fields which are different in GNU Cash and QBO, we might have to use some workarounds to bring the transactions.
- Track Inventory
- Classes / Job / Department
- Purchase Orders and Sales Estimates
- Fixed Asset
- Expense Claims
- Memorized Transactions
- Payment Terms
- Custom VAT Rates
- Invoice Templates
- Time Sheets
- Repeating Invoices after the "Convert To" date
- Deleted/Void Transactions
- Allocation of Invoices or Bills against credit notes
- Transaction lines with Nil Values
- Sales Rep
- Customer Jobs
- Unreconciled Entry
- We are specialist in converting core financial information and we try our best to bring the other non-financial information as well, however, because of the limitation of APIs of both software’s, we might not be able to get few fields
- Chart of Accounts - Sub Accounts in GNU Cash are converted as Independent Accounts in QBO
- Chart of Accounts - Inactive Accounts, if used in GNU Cash in the conversion period are turned as Active Accounts in QBO
- Custom Sales Tax Rates are converted into standard Sales Tax Rate with "Tax Adjustment" entry as a separate line item in QBO
- System Accounts like Retained Earnings, VAT control Account are used in QBO for their counterpart accounts in GNU Cash.
- Rounding can be different in QBO and GNU Cash because of the data precision techniques used in both software.
- In Purchase Bills - we don’t bring items or product in QBO.
- Blank Bill reference Numbers and Invoice reference Numbers:- In case we find any invoice or bill without a number, we use a dummy number example for Bills:- Bill1, Bill2 and for Invoices - Inv1, Inv2.
- Duplicate reference Number in bank transactions or invoices/bills:- In case we find duplicate reference numbers then we use transaction numbers instead of reference numbers or make the numbers unique by appending an extra character with a hyphen
- Limitation of Reference number:- QBO have limitations of 20 characters for Reference number thus for the reference numbers more than 20 characters we have to trim them to 20 characters.