FirstBooks to QuickBooks Online Conversion
Are you looking for a way to convert your FirstBooks accounting software into QuickBooks Online?
MMC Convert is the leading FirstBooks to QuickBooks Online Conversion company. We have helped thousands of companies convert from FirstBooks to QuickBooks Online, and we can help your business too! With our expertise in this field, we are able to provide you with an accurate conversion at an affordable price. You won’t find another company that can do what we do as well as us. We are the best option for any small business owner who wants their books converted quickly and accurately.
You’ll be able to take advantage of all the benefits that come with using QuickBooks Online including real-time data, easy collaboration tools, which means there’s always something new for you to discover on top of everything else it already does well. Plus, if converting from FirstBooks isn't right for your business at this time but moving away from other legacy systems is something you're interested in exploring down the line, we have an expert team who can help with those conversions too! All it takes is one call or email today and we'll get started working together immediately. There's never been a better time than now! Let us show you how switching over could change your life forever...for good this time!
right now for a free quote on converting from Firstbooks to Quickbooks online today!
- Chart of Accounts (We do custom mapping as well)
- Customer Details
- Supplier Details
- Opening Account Balances
- Aged Receivables
- Aged Payables
- Bank Transactions (Includes Invoice payments, Bill payments, and other Bank Transactions) (All Bank Transactions reconciled as it was done in FirstBooks )
- Credit Card
- Invoices and Credit Notes Detailed
- Bills and Bill credit Detailed
- All Manual Journals
- Inactive Contacts/Accounts can be brought over on special request
- The entire conversion and matching of Reports are done on ACCRUAL Basis.
- We make our best attempt to give you the exact image of your FirstBooks data, however, due to the limitations of few fields which are different in FirstBooks and QBO, we might have to use some workarounds to bring the transactions.
- Track Inventory
- Classes / Job / Department
- Purchase Orders and Sales Estimates
- Fixed Asset
- Expense Claims
- Memorized Transactions
- Payment Terms
- Custom VAT Rates
- Invoice Templates
- Time Sheets
- Repeating Invoices after the "Convert To" date
- Deleted/Void Transactions
- Allocation of Invoices or Bills against credit notes
- Transaction lines with Nil Values
- Sales Rep
- Customer Jobs
- Unreconciled Entry
- We are specialist in converting core financial information and we try our best to bring the other non-financial information as well, however, because of the limitation of APIs of both software’s, we might not be able to get few fields
- Chart of Accounts - Sub Accounts in FirstBooks are converted as Independent Accounts in QBO
- Chart of Accounts - Inactive Accounts, if used in FirstBooks in the conversion period are turned as Active Accounts in QBO
- Custom Sales Tax Rates are converted into standard Sales Tax Rate with "Tax Adjustment" entry as a separate line item in QBO
- System Accounts like Retained Earnings, VAT control Account are used in QBO for their counterpart accounts in FirstBooks.
- Rounding can be different in QBO and FirstBooks because of the data precision techniques used in both software.
- In Purchase Bills - we don’t bring items or product in QBO.
- Blank Bill reference Numbers and Invoice reference Numbers:- In case we find any invoice or bill without a number, we use a dummy number example for Bills:- Bill1, Bill2 and for Invoices - Inv1, Inv2.
- Duplicate reference Number in bank transactions or invoices/bills:- In case we find duplicate reference numbers then we use transaction numbers instead of reference numbers or make the numbers unique by appending an extra character with a hyphen
- Limitation of Reference number:- QBO have limitations of 20 characters for Reference number thus for the reference numbers more than 20 characters we have to trim them to 20 characters.